You’re in the right place. This invitation is for everyone.
I work with individuals, teams, and organisations; from students to global leaders, to:
- Unpack limiting beliefs that are keeping you stuck
- Identify your values, set healthy boundaries, and lead with integrity
- Aim individual and collective strengths toward challenges and goals
- Explore how you want to feel not just what you need to do, so that you embody clear energy in your leadership
- Learn how to hold polarisation, regulate emotions and use the heart-brain connection for ‘stability before agility’
- Cultures of inclusion and compassion
- Deeper engagement, higher performance
- People share more of themselves and connect more meaningfully
- Less anxiety, less burnout, greater wellbeing and collective resilience
- Self-worth… which is everything.
Our work together is customised to the needs and context of you and your people so that I can weave just the right amount of science, art and heart into what we create. I’ve worked with Fortune 500s who want more science, and others who want more heart—it’s up to you.
Modes of delivery include coaching, workshops, and multimedia programmes. I’ve also delivered plenty of lunch & learns, keynote talks, and even produced a suite of audio recordings for use in some very cool corporate meditation pods.
We start with a chat and we go from there. No matter what we do together, it all draws on my training in internationally recognised and scientifically proven tools like CliftonStrengths®, Dare To Lead®, Heart Centered Leadership, The Emotional Culture Deck, Narrative Therapy and Mindfulness. I am the only person in New Zealand with this combination of qualifications, which I’ve cultivated with great intention, so that I can offer a holistic and multi-layered approach to leadership and wellbeing.